Friday, September 21, 2012

Lessons in Life

Good morning all you lovely people out there :)

It is a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning here in middle of nowhere and I'm sitting on my kitchen table just beside my window and sipping my morning cup of hot chocolate. Hm mm.....

Good Morning



Even though everything might seem perfect, it is not. I'm having a horrible week at work with lots to do and the deadline approaching on Monday. So to make my week even worse than it already was, I have to work today and probably on Sunday too. Life sucks sometimes :(

So as soon as I finish my cup, I'll leave for work. But before that I'd like to share a recent mail I received with you guys about some lessons in life. Somehow these words brought a smile to my face and I hope you enjoy them too. Wising everyone a nice weekend :)

 Lessons in Life

1)      90% of the problems, are due to the tone of voice.
It is not what you say,
but how you say, that creates the problem.


2)      Marriage is like a flute..
It may have several holes and emptiness.
The same holes and emptiness gives beautiful and melodious tunes, if you know how!


3)      End is not the end.
In fact E.N.D. is "Effort Never Dies" and if you get NO  in answer,
remember N.O. is "Next Opportunity".
So always be positive in life !!!


4)      The caliber of a person is not how well he prepares for everything to go right,
                But, how he stands up and moves on after everything has gone wrong.


5)      Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble,
but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.



Note: These lessons in life and the "Good Morning" Pic are not from me. Since I don't know who the original author is, I'd like to credit the Anonymous person here.



No comments:

Post a Comment